Titans Code of Conduct
Loveland Lacrosse and the Colorado Youth Lacrosse Association (CYLA) abide by a strict Code of Conduct governing all coaches, players, officials and parents. The purpose of the Code is to ensure that all of those people associated with lacrosse in Loveland and Colorado treat each other with dignity and respect.
The Code of Conduct is a condition of membership for all players, parents, coaches and officials. All members of the Titans agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and to be subjected to the consequences of violating the Code. It is understood that by enrolling into the Titans program that players, parents and coaches are all bound by this Code of Conduct and its validity is hereby a matter of record and is not dependent upon physical signature.
All enforcement decisions made by the officials of The Titans are final and are not subject to review.
1. Teach and practice good sportsmanship at all games and practices. You are role models!
2. Know the rules of the game of lacrosse.
3. Respect the game of lacrosse. Respect the officials. Respect the coaches, who are volunteers.
4. Do not coach your child. Let players play and coaches coach, and support both positively.
5. Do not EVER criticize other players regardless of the circumstance.
6. Follow the "24 Hour Rule"; if you have a complaint resulting from a game (or practice) situation, speak with the coach on the following day.
7. If there is a serious problem, notify either Jeff and Machelle (Administrators) of The Titans.
8. Emphasize the FUN of the game and the team, putting forth effort at all times, not wins and losses.
9. No Foul language will be used on the Lacrosse Fields or sidelines.
10. Do not go onto the field for any reason, unless the coaching staff or field Monitors say it is ok.
11. Do not go over to the boys at half time. (this is for parents and siblings) This is the time for the coaching staff to speak with the boys, and they can not do that if Parents are talking to their son. Please make sure they have their waterbottles before games start.
12. Parents/siblings must sit on the opposite side sideline from the boys. and preferably 6 inches from the most outer line. This gives the boys room incase they go out of bounds and nobody will be hurt.
1. Respect your teammates, coaches, referees and opponents at all times.
2. Give 100% effort at each practice and game.
3. Know the rules of the game of lacrosse and abide by them.
4. Support and encourage your teammates. Set a positive example.
5. Wear the required equipment at all games and practices, and keep your equipment well maintained.
6. Display good sportsmanship at all times on and off the field.
7. Don't be afraid to make mistakes; that's part of learning.
8. Learn from your coaches; practice hard; play smart; Have Fun!
9. Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
10. No Foul language will be used on the Lacrosse Field.
11. TITANS LACROSSE IS A ZERO BULLYING ENVIRONMENT. YOU COULD BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND.
1. A coach is a role model, who must act with the highest moral character possible.
2. Coaches must reinforce the self image of each player. A coach must be positive and constructive.
3. Respect the game of lacrosse. Respect the officials.
4. Teach the rules of lacrosse. Abide by those rules in practices and games.
5. Establish objectives for the team and players and inform them of team and individual goals.
6. Teach and practice good sportsmanship at all games and practices.
7. Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
8. No Foul language will be used on the Lacrosse Field
9. TITANS LACROSSE IS A ZERO BULLYING ENVIRONMENT. YOU COULD BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND NOT ASKED BACK TO COACH.
1. Any conduct, including abusive language and/ or gestures, racially insensitive remarks, damage to property or belongings, or any other conduct that reflects poorly on yourself or The Titans is deemed to be unacceptable and will not be tolerated. This rule applies to all players, parents, siblings and guests at all times when in or around games or practices as a member of The Titans.
2. During a tournament or game when you are away, you represent Loveland and The Titans. Any conduct such as destruction of property or any other activity will not be tolerated. This rule applies for the entire time one is away for a game or tournament.
The Board of Directors of The Titans will deal with unacceptable conduct at its sole discretion, imposing warnings, suspension or expulsion, as it deems appropriate. ANY SUSPENSION OR EXPULSION BASED ON VIOLATIONS OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT WILL NOT BE ACCOMPANIED BY A TUITION REFUND.